Monday, January 31, 2011

Fernando Torres on Chelsea!

Chelsea F.C. has signed Fernando Torres for 50 million pounds. At first, Liverpool had refused the offer to let Torres go to Chelsea. It was today in which they allowed Torres to talk to other English Premier League teams and he decided to sign with Chelsea. For this move to work, I believe that Chelsea should change their formation to a 4-4-2 and play with Drogba and Torres up. They need to move the ball around more instead of individually trying to lead the team. Eventually, I believe Fernando Torres will have a great impact on the Football Club of Chelsea.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice blog--insane soccer plays are like my favorite genre of youtube video, and it's interesting reading your reactions to the dramas of the Premier League. Not something I hear too many people discussing, usually.

    Nice logs, too; please share with me the pages read from here on out, though. Keep up the nice work.

    ReplyDelete