Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Interview Response

I believe some of the interviews were legit when others were completely fake and funny. The Marijuana Baker supposedly wants to "help people in a different way" by having a marijuana bakery for medical use which I think he will most definitely take advantage of. The doctor wants to attempt to accepted into medical school while going to a community college which is extremely rare if it happens. If he is really devoted to being a doctor, then he should be able to get a scholarship with the great grades he should have. The microbiologist seems legit as he is going for his goal with pure interest in that field to help cure cancer. Also, the sports executive seems like he has the devotion and hard work with his family background to be able to have a job in the sports field if he works hard enough.
In 10 years, I would see myself completing the first steps of medical school and going to my specialization in sports medicine. Sports medicine was a field that interested me when my uncle, who is an executive for the Diamondbacks, gave me a tour of the stadium and explained the role of a sports doctor. I knew from that moment it was what I wanted to do with my life. At first, I thought about working for a professional team because I would enjoy it and it would be a high paying job. Then, I realized that I might have a family in the future and I want to take care of my kids as well. I decided to just go into a sports medicine and join that specialty in a practice or have some people close to me create a practice of sports medicine. This would be a career I would truly enjoy waking up to to go to for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment